Search and compare prices at thousands of parking locations.
Select a car space, edit your booking time and pay securely.
Follow the easy directions and access instructions.
For these holidays we propose 15 ideas to share with the family. Entertaining ideas to enjoy time together, slow down and embrace the simple things.
1. Cook with the kids: show them from a young age the recipes that are tradition in the family and so they can make them in future celebrations.
2. Bedroom Makeover: Let the kids decorate their own rooms for Christmas.
3. Create a time capsule: Fill a box with memories of this 2022 and then hide it somewhere in the house. Your kids will love looking at it for years to come.
4. Make Homemade Ornaments: Make a different handmade ornaments every Christmas.
5. Christmas Word Search: Search the internet for free Christmas Word Search and sit down with them to look for the words. It is a classic game that keeps young and old entertained.
6. Have a family movie night: Catch a movie at the theater or make your own at home. Don’t forget the popcorn!!
7. Look at old photographs: Get your old photo albums out of the trunk and have fun reminiscing about old times.
8. Teach them to play something that you liked a lot when you were a child: in this way you will be transmitting the importance and values of traditional games.
9. Impromptu Road Trip: Drive without the help of maps on your phone. Remember to bring food for a picnic and put on a playlist that will make you dance.
10. Select toys and clothes to donate: Solidarity is a very important value to transmit to our children and this date lends itself to putting it into practice.
11. Writing a postcard to someone loved: correspondence is another tradition that should not be missed. This is also a great opportunity to practice writing in children!
12. Feed the Birds: Make a few holiday bird-feeders and hang them outside. Wait to see which birds come to eat.
13. Telling stories from our childhood: because we were children too and today we are what we are because of what we live for… This is a very entertaining way for them to get to know us too!
14. Play board games: You can play the most popular games nowadays -such as Catan or Monopoly- or introduce your children to a classic from your own childhood.
15. Do a review of the year and look for all the positives: Doing this will allow us to have a quality time to talk about ourselves as a family and about each one in particular. A moment to evaluate our progress and be able to see what we could improve in 2023.